Friday, May 4, 2012

Days 33-36


TUESDAY, MAY 1, 2012
     Sara’s Tuesdays are full of things she needs to do so Gary and I are using them as workdays on the boat.  While I was working on the Internet, Gary was rewiring the extra depth gauge, putting on the rebuilt alternator and fixed the temperature gauge.  I was available to help if needed.  I did turn the motor on for him twice.  I didn’t fall in any of the open floorboards so I feel I did a good job.  Once I did fall in the sailboat’s bilge when the floorboards were up.   



WEDNESDAY, MAY 2, 2012
     Grocery shopping again.  We all watched We Bought a Zoo. 
     We have to break it to Allison and the kids that we don’t have to go to New York to see the Statue of Liberty.  We found one here.


THURSDAY, MAY 3, 2012
     Sara volunteered in Eli’s class this morning.  Cara and Peepa watched Bubble Guppies while I researched the Erie Canal.


     When Eli got home from school, he and Peepa went outside in front of the apartment office to kick the soccer ball around.  While they were outside, two Canadian geese chased Eli.  They had babies and evidently Eli got too close.  The geese were stretching their necks and hissing at him.   He got out of there fast.


FRIDAY, MAY 4, 2012
     I washed again today.  Sara and I went grocery shopping to reprovision.  We are trying to get everything done so we can leave Monday morning.  Gary and Eli went out to kick the soccer ball around again today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment